Good Thoughts Blog

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Back from Tibet

I know it has been over a year since I have posted any good thoughts on this blog. I am ever so sorry if somehow any of you have missed good thoughts, but I am hopeful that some one else could give you good thoughts in my absence.

Last February I saw the movie "Seven Years in Tibet" and said to my self. Self! If you are ever really going to reach your spiritual peak then you are going to have to branch out and visit other countries. So I have been to India, Japan, China, and most recently Tibet. Unlike Mr. Brad Pitt I couldn't afford to spend seven years there. However, it was nice. I learned that there are some very spiritual people in the world and that some of them don't bath very often. However, that is there prerogative and I shouldn't complain since I was invading their culture.

I have returned just in time to attend this years Together 4 Each Other conference and I can't wait to tell you how it went. I sure do miss those group hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home