Good Thoughts Blog

Friday, January 13, 2006

Because I was Told To

I was in meditation today at the Visionary Atrium for Gathering in Unity of Ecumenicalism place of spiritual enlightenment when I recieve a preminition.
Stanley (that is what I call my spiritual angel who guides me) told me that I should post more here at Good Thougths. I told Stanley if that was the case then he was going to have to help me and give me more things to blog on. He told me he would try, but sometimes he just didn't feel like talking. So I said Stanley you better talk or when I die I am going to send you back as a person and then I will be your spiritual angel and not talk to you. Stanley just laughed and laughed because he knew that when he came back he was going to be a horse.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger David said…

    Those spiritual angel guides! They crack me up!

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Matt Brown said…

    I wonder if that horse enjoys a nice bit of bacon....

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger NEB said…

    In the best Jack Handy tradition...

    Thanks for the laugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home