Good Thoughts Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Sad is Bad


This has been a sad week at Good Thoughts. Sad is Bad. Say it with me, "SAD IS BAD". Sorry for the harsh capitilization, but I felt it was necessary to make my point. Let's say it again. Sad is Bad.

Ok, I have noticed this week on the blogosphere has been very, very, not nice. I propose that each one of you in this little disagreement sit down and think of one thing nice you can say about the other. After you have meditated on that for a while, post it on your blog. It will make you and the person you complimented feel so much better about themselves. Those of you recording this should be ashamed of yourself. Shame, shame on you.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger FX Turk said…

    One nice thing about Phil: He's my friend

    One nice thing about Steve: He's also my friend even when we disagree

    One nice thing about Scott at Fide-o: He's man enough to admit he put his foot in it -- even if it hurts. And believe me: it hurt.

    Three nice things about BHT: I don't have to read it if I don't want to, the cheesecake and latte was nice, and when it seemed someone was doing something wrong they stood up for what was right.

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Matt Gumm said…

    How in the world did I miss this on the first run-through? Even though the thing is dead, I'm tempted to resurrect it, just to give this a hearing. Too funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home